About King’s Food Bank
Who we are
King’s Food Bank is a community project, which partners with professional agencies and is supported by churches, companies, schools and organisations.
What we do
We provide tailor made food boxes to meet the needs of each individual and family referred to us.
How we work
- Food, finances and other resources are donated
- Volunteers sort food and assemble food boxes
- Referral system is accessed
- Volunteers deliver food boxes
- Our opening hours are Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 12.00-3.00pm
How we can help you
We have produced a resource pack to assist those looking to start their own food bank. Visit the Contact Us page to to let us know how we can help you.